Listen up: Modal + have + participle [pre-advanced 2 and up]


Break my Heart - Dua Lipa
[pre-advanced 2 and up]


could x4
should x2
would x2
wonder
been
whatever
heard
falling x2
whenever

I've always _______ the one to say the first goodbye
Had to love and lose a hundred million times
Had to get it wrong to know just what I like
Now I'm _______ 

You say my name like I have never _______ before
I'm indecisive but this time I know for sure
I hope I'm not the only one that feels it all
Are you _______ ?

[pre-chorus]
Center of attention
You know you can get _______ you want from me
_______ you want it, baby
It's you in my reflection
Now I'm afraid of all the things you _______ do to me
If I _______'ve known it, baby

[chorus]
I _______'ve stayed at home, 'cause I was doin' better alone
But when you said, "Hello", I knew that was the end of it all
I _______'ve stayed at home, 'cause now there ain't no letting you go
Am I falling in love with the one that _______ break my heart?
Oh no, I was doin' better alone
But when you said, "Hello", I knew that was the end of it all
I _______'ve stayed at home, 'cause now there ain't no letting you go
Am I falling in love with the one that _______ break my heart?

I _______ when you go, if I stay on your mind
Two _______ play that game, but you win me every time
Everyone before you was a waste of time
Yeah, you got me

[pre-chorus] 1x
[chorus] 2x


Comments