Listen up! - Simple Past Affirmative [intermediate 1 and up]

Sound Spot -  Simple Past

level: intermediate 1 and up

1- Listen to the song:



2- Use the highlighted verb in its correct blank space and its simple past tense. (Use os verbos destacados nos espaços em branco adaptando para o passado simples).


3- Number the section "bridge" in its correct order. (Enumere a seção "bridge" em sua ordem correta.


...

Set fire to the Rain - Adele

Regular: [Kiss/ Cry/ Touch/ Save/ Burn/ Watch]
Irregular: [Be (x4)/ Fall /Know (x2)/ Set/ Let/ Hear/ Rise]

I ______ it fall, my heart,
And as it ______, you ______ to claim it,
It ______ dark and I ______ over,
Until you ______ my lips and you ______ me,
My hands, they're strong, but my knees ______ far too weak,
To stand in your arms without falling to your feet,


[pre chorus]
But there's a side to you that I never ______, never ______,
All the things you'd say, they ______ never true, never true,
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win,
[chorus 1]
But I ______ fire to the rain,
______ it pour as I ______ your face,
Well, it ______ while I ______,
'Cause I ______ it screaming out your name, your name.


When I lay with you, I could stay there, close my eyes, 
Feel you here forever, You and me together, nothing is better.

[pre-chorus/chorus 1]

Regular: [Die]

Irregular: [Throw/ Set/ Be/ Know/ Fall]

[chorus2]

I ______ fire to the rain,
And I ______ us into the flames,
Well, It ______ something ______ ,
'Cause I ______  that that ______ the last time, 
the last time..


[bridge]
(    )That heart you caught, must be waiting for you
(    )Sometimes I wake up by the door
(    )I can't help myself from looking for ya
(    )Even now when we're already over

[chorus 1 and 2]
Let it burn, (3x)


Comments

  1. I ___let___ it fall, my heart,
    And as it __fall____, you ____rise__ to claim it,
    It ___be___ dark and I ____be__ over,
    Until you _kiss_____ my lips and you __save____ me,
    My hands, they're strong, but my knees ___what___ far too weak,
    To stand in your arms without falling to your feet,


    [pre chorus]
    But there's a side to you that I never ___knoy___, never ___knoy___,
    All the things you'd say, they __were____ never true, never true,
    And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win,
    [chorus 1]
    But I _set_____ fire to the rain,
    ___what___ it pour as I ___touch___ your face,
    Well, it ___burn___ while I ____cry__,
    'Cause I ___herar___ it screaming out your name, your name.


    When I lay with you, I could stay there, close my eyes,
    Feel you here forever, You and me together, nothing is better.

    [pre-chorus/chorus 1]

    Regular: [Die]
    Irregular: [Throw/ Set/ Be/ Know/ Fall]

    [chorus2]
    I ___set___ fire to the rain,
    And I __throw____ us into the flames,
    Well, It __fall____ something ____die__ ,
    'Cause I __know____ that that ____be__ the last time,
    the last time..


    [bridge]
    (2)That heart you caught, must be waiting for you
    (1)Sometimes I wake up by the door
    (4)I can't help myself from looking for ya
    (3)Even now when we're already over

    aluna : ananda
    turma : 7 º ano

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment